7 Feb 2009

Booooring!

Everything is so slow right now, this has been our last week at school before a six-week-long work experience period. The weather is very cold, but we have not had any real winter yet...  What comforts me right now is knowing that summer is coming closer and closer. Longing for warm weather, an ice cream in the city and a refreshing bath… Why was I born in cold Sweden? Are some born with luck and some with bad luck? Actually, it is not that I dislike Sweden, I'm just a little tired that nothing happens. Would need a major cultural change at the moment! ^^ Whatever! My next scheduled trip is down to Spain, so I’m looking forward to it! Hope to enjoy the things I have not done before. I am a little concerned about the food though. It has been incredibly difficult for me to try new dishes but it will be fun to see how the food in Spain is different from our food here in Sweden. I have already understood that your meal times are different from ours. You have dinner late compared to us Swedes, who are used to having dinner at around 5 or 6 p.m. And so what? It’s fun to learn about other cultures, it is a great experience!

Time goes sooooo slowly ^^

Jennifer V W

No comments: