14 Apr 2009

Spanish Stereotypes


There are a lot of Spanish stereotypes.

One of them is that all Spanish people like flamenco dancing, but I think that it isn’t true because I don’t like flamenco.

A second stereotype is that Spanish people are very rude because they shout a lot, but I think that Spanish people shout because there is a lot of noise pollution here, so we must talk louder to the people who we are talking to in order to hear them.

People also think that we all love bulls. However, in Spain there are a lot of problems with them because there are some people who are always protesting about them.

Yet another is that Spanish people drink a lot. I think that this is right, but there are also a lot of people who don’t drink.

Finally, people think that we have strange schedules. I think that this is true but we are accustomed to them so other countries’ schedules are strange to us.

No comments: