21 Mar 2009

The First Time

I don’t have a blog and I’ve never written anything for one. In fact, I think I’ve only seen a few. Some were done by friends of mine who talked there about themselves, like a diary.

The last was my cousin’s wedding blog. She lives in Belgium and her blog has a different entrance depending on the language spoken. She has had some problems with it, there is a youtube video about the place where the wedding is going to be, but it never works. The thing I like most is the book of visits, everyone wrote about the very sweet story of their love.

I’m ashamed to say that I haven’t yet visited the Swedish blog and I’ve just remembered that I promised to give to the teachers some photographs of the trip (don’t kill me, please!)…..I’ll do it soon, for sure.

Let’s change the subject! I’m excited about the visit of the Swedish people. I think I’m going to take Therése to my village, El Burgo de Osma, because I find it really unfair that there are visits to Calatañazor, Abejar, Vinuesa… and not to El Burgo! I’m sure she’ll love it.
Nothing else for the present time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that therese would enjoy going there. Atleast i would. I hope that ill see all of u spanish students and teachers another time
Best Wishes, camilla sipola