21 Jun 2010

My First Mobile Phone


I had my first Mobile phone when I was 11 or 12 years old approximately. When I went on trips with the school, my mother lent me hers, but only when I had trips. My first mobile phone was a Nokia and I loved it because it was my first one. It was a black and white mobile phone but I liked it because it had a thing for changing the casing. I had this mobile phone for 2 years but then I lost it at the Attraction Park in Madrid.


So, I had to buy a new one. It was a Sony Ericsson which was much better than the other. This had a colour screen and the numbers were much bigger. The best thing was that it had a camera, and it was one of the few mobile phones to have it. When I got bored I sold it to my aunt and I bought another one.


The third one is the one I have now. It is a Samsung and it has a camera, MP3 player, videogames and internet. I think I’m not going to change this one until it breaks down. I couldn’t live without a mobile phone.

No comments: